Guess what writers and readers? WBP has been given yet another award…and it never would have happened without all you lovely authors who contribute to it and awesome readers who read it. So THANK YOU!
Book blogger Kristi Bernard, AKA the Neophyte Writer, has recently given WBP the Inspiring Blogger Award –thank you Kristi!! If you want to read a little bit more about Kristi (who received this award before passing it on to me), click here!
So, what now? Well, I have to tell you all seven things about myself, and then nominate fifteen other blogs. Whew. That’s a lot, but I’ll do my best.
So, About Me:
– In the course of six years I went from being in the military to studying physics in graduate school to being a writer to being a librarian. Weirdest background ever? Probably pretty close.
– My favorite movies when I was seven years old were horror movies (Chuckie, Jaws, Texas Chainsaw Massacre). Now my favorite movies are Disney. Backwards much?
– I have one tattoo, on my shoulder, of a triquetra. I want many more tattoos and am trying very hard to restrain myself until I have the money.
– Crazy socks, crazy hats, and hair dyed cool colors are all awesome.
– I often think I love animals more than people.
– I get the urge to climb every tall thing I see. I was one of those kids that constantly got in trouble for climbing walls or rocks or statues that were other people’s property…I still do.
– I’m a very good writer, but I suck at every other artform there is. Science and math are my babies.
So here are the blogs I want to nominate for the Inspiring Blogger Award! Check them out, because they rock.
Sinistral Scribblings – The superb writing at this blog helps motivate me to work on my own.
Along Life’s Path – I find the thoughtful posts and beautiful pictures at this blog inspiring.
31 to Life – full of great discussion and topics!
Waves and Tidings – I love all the great posts here that are thought-provoking as well as funny.
Robin Coyle – This blog has such cool and inspiring posts, especially to me given that I work at a library!
Trees And Ink – This blog has a lot of wonderful discussion on great books. It inspires me to read 🙂
CyclinGrandma – Okay, besides the fact that this is a great blog with intelligent and humorous posts on all kinds of topics – what part of a grandma that runs and bicycles ISN’T inspiring?
Idle Lore – This blog has some great posts on writing–especially inspiring to aspiring writers like myself!
Deborah Edler Brown – The whole idea of this blog inspires me. Mere words make magic. Enough said.
The Dragonfly Warrior Club – A great blog about writing, parenting, and staying positive amidst it all.
Fresh Enlightenment – This is a brand new blog, but seriously deserving of the Inspiring Blogger award. I mean, read the tagline: “The Universe is full of magical things waiting for our minds to discover.” The posts are just as thoughtful.
Known is a Drop, Unknown is an Ocean – A wonderful blog of exploration that inspires me to think of things in new ways.
A Druid Way – This blog is full of extremely interesting posts from a view point not commonly explored. I love it…so much food for thought here.
Consider This – Exactly what it sounds like. A great blog that inspires people to broaden their horizons.
Deep Thinkings – If you haven’t noticed, I love philosophy. I love to think. And this blog inspires me to think even deeper.
So thanks again, everyone, for making this blog awesome. And THANK YOU to the blogs I nominated for inspiring me!