Writer’s Block Party has been nominated for yet another award…the Illuminating Blogger Award! We were nominated by C.J. of Food Stories, so check out her awesome food blog! Thank you, C.J.! Also, I’d like to apologize for taking so long to post an acceptance post…the schedule here gets filled kind of far in advance sometimes 🙂
I would give a story to go with this one like I have my other award posts…but I’m sick and can’t breathe from coughing so much. So on to the details.
So here’s what I’m supposed to do.
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners). Check.
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog. Check. Thank you C.J.!
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post. Check.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
One random thing…let’s see. I like putting together puzzles, and then gluing them to cardboard and putting picture frames on them. They make up maybe…half of my wall decorations.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites. See below.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/). Will do, as soon as this post goes up!
So here are my nominations for the Illuminating Blogger Award!
Check them out…they’re all illuminating 🙂